Pontoon boats for up to 10 people.
Come visit our restaurant on the water!
We have seasonal and daily slips available.
Our houseboats are equipped with generators and air conditioning.
Our Bass Boats have a max capacity of 4 people and come with 16′ aluminum v-hull, casting seats, depth finder, life jackets and 2 live wells.
Our pontoon boats can hold up to 10 people and comes with a canopy.
Stop by the ship store to rent a Kayak or call 217-774-4121. Must be 16 years old to sign a contract and rent. Minimum age 12 years for a rider.
Food Trucks, Live Music, Air Balloons and more. Check here routinely for all upcoming Lithia Springs Marina and Nessie’s events.
Live Dock View
Recreational boats of all sizes and types can be found on the lake, including houseboats and full-keel sailboats. Lithia Springs Marina, developed along the lake shore in the lake’s namesake town, has been the premier marina on the lake since its inception. At the top of its normal summer pool (elev. 599.7′) the lake covers 11,000 acres surrounded by 172 miles of forested and sandy shoreline. In addition to many recreation opportunities such as campgrounds, beaches, trails, marinas, boat launches, picnic grounds, and areas for the sportsman, the lake provides other benefits.
Qualifications: Open accounts maintained by the marina for the benefit of slip patrons must be current. Completed, signed mooring contracts with email addresses together with current certificates of insurance are required. Friends, relatives, and acquaintances of current slip patrons do not qualify.
OUR SEASONAL SLIP HOLDERS ALSO ENJOY ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OUTLINED BELOW IN OUR CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAM
- Ask us about Nessie’s at Lithia Springs Marina
- Without a seasonal slip or for guests of slip owners, the marina provides in-water storage for three weekends or nine days at no charge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free waste dockside pump-out
- Ship’s store specials
- Pavilion with fire pit for gatherings too large for your front deck
- Laundry room
- Security service
- SS Plinky book exchange
- Free city/potable water
- No electrical “brown outs”
- Restrooms and showers with air conditioning on main dock
- Launch and retrieve boats up to 20’ wide and 100’ long
- The best summertime crew of kids in the northern hemisphere