2017 SAFETY VIDEO
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources now requires all boat renters who have not passed the safety certification course to watch a safety video before leaving in their craft. You will be required to watrowch the video at the time of the rental and signing a rental agreement with Lithia Springs Marina.
LIFETIME BOATING SAFETY CERTIFICATION
If you prefer to have the LIFETIME BOATING SAFETY CERTIFICATION, you can do that by clicking here. You must have the card with you at the time of rental. By taking the course, you will be able to bypass the safety video every rental in the future.
- Navigation Rules – Traffic Laws of the Waterways
- 10 Ten Boat Safety Precaution Tips for Boaters
- How to Choose the Right Life Jacket
- Casting Off a Boat from a Dock
- How to Dock in Four Simple Steps
- How to Launch a Boat Stress Free